Re: Where to start with a 10 yo, solitaire games and timeline

> 1.  If you have practical experience with a 10 yo what games
> would you suggest that work well with just two players?

Right off the bat I would suggest "Matches" by James Kyle (The
inventor of the piecepack) If I can add a slogan to it "This is not
your fathers Memory game"

> 2. I am very interested in solitaire games does anyone have a list
> of all of the solitaire games currently available?

Your timing could not be more perfect.... well sort of. The currect
design competition had the only stipulation "All entries must be
Solitaires" I beleive there are 18 games in the competetion, and
they will be released late Janurary. Until then, I know of two
Solitaire games, One Man Thrag! and the most recent Black Pawn
Trucking Co. (I beleive that is the name) also there is another game
I am not familiar with at all "Pack solitaire".

Eric