Re: Where to start with a 10 yo, solitaire games and timeline

Hi, Kisa

Welcome to the group.

1) I would recommend Power Lines and Froggy Bottom.

2) As far as I am aware the solitaire games available at
www.piecepack.org are:

Dragon's Hoard
Easy Slider
One Man: Thrag!
Pack Solitaire
The Penguin Game
Tula

My game Black Pawn Trucking is in the files section of this group
in the Rulesets in Progress folder.

There will be 18 new solitaire games available after the current
contest is over (late Jan).

3) As far as I am aware there is no list sorted by release date.

Good lukc with your designing, and Happy New Year!

Phillip

> 1.  If you have practical experience with a 10 yo what games
> would you suggest that work well with just two players?
>
> 2. I am very interested in solitaire games does anyone have a
list
> of all of the solitaire games currently available?
>
> 3.  Is there a list sorted by release date?
>

> Hopefully I will even be contributing in some way in the near
> future as I may be turning my eye towards some fledgling
design