Special Request [off topic sort of]

Hey Folks,
I need to ask a favor of the generous folks in the piecepack community - I'm
having trouble formatting for A4 paper - I thought I had it but then some
how it isn't working properly - can someone with experience going between
8.5x11 and A4 size paper please contact me off list? I can't offer any funds
for this help but without it I can not offer the rulebook in A4 format -It
is about 400 pages so . . . Well it's a monster.

Thanks!
Karol at mesomorph dot com

Please don¹t respond to the list with your reply - I apologize for asking
the group this - but I don¹t know where else to go. I will be happy to
update the list if I ever get this thing handled.