Re: Need for a piecepack Design Workshop?

Well I am all for it and if you would like to take on the
administration of the project I think it's worth a try. I will try
and play test and give feedback when I can. Should people e-mail you
off list to get the game on the schedule or on the list?  I just
uploaded a game that I would like to get on the schedule, but I
don't want to be rude and jump in front of the line. I think it is
only fair that those that have had games in the file section for
awhile have first crack, so I will wait a few weeks before I ask for
my game to be placed in the queue. Anyways, I think the only way to
get it going is to start doing it.
Thanks
Tim Schutz