Re: [piecepack] Multi-pack games?

Forgot to add one suggestion: Often times games have variations, you could
include a simplified version that uses just one piecepack within the rules.
When first released my adaptation of Reversi used 3 piecepacks - last year a
one piecepack version was created and shortly there will be another
variation that uses the coins from MG's Playing Cards Expansion as well
(this will solve the issues that some folks had about using icons for one
player and numbers for the other - b/c the numbers are all black and so are
Moon icons.)

I've just found out that those wanting to play Ishuto (I think it's called)
can now do so with piecepack because of our new expansions. Hopefully the
one who told me that will be adapting the game for piecepack soon!

:-)