Re: [piecepack] Multi-pack games?

  >Are there any games designed for using more than one
  >Piecepack other than pack Solitaire and Easy Slider?  If not, what
  >are people's interest level in games like this?

  >I am thinking of allowing a game I am designing to go beyond
  >the use of a single Piecepack to allow for a larger area and more
  >variables but I don't know how many people actual own more
  >than one.  If most people, even on this list, only own one
  >piecepack it would make more sense to me to limit it to just
  >using one but I think it would be easier if I had access to using
  >one per player.

  >Any thoughts?

  >Kisa

  I can't speak for everyone, but I own a couple of piecepacks, and my impression, from occasional private e-mails and phone calls with other group members, is that quite a few people own more than one. Another related issue involves games that require a piecepack plus additional other non-piecepack components. In fact the 2nd piecepack design competition *required* this aspect in all games submitted, and I would guess there are 10-20 such games now in the list at piecepack.org. A new trend seems to be Euro-style themed games that require downloaded printed out boards or play-mats.

  -Mike