Re: [piecepack] Multi-pack games?

Kisa Griffin wrote:
Are there any games designed for using more than one
Piecepack other than pack Solitaire and Easy Slider?  If not, what
are people's interest level in games like this?
I am thinking of allowing a game I am designing to go beyond
the use of a single Piecepack to allow for a larger area and more
variables but I don't know how many people actual own more
than one.  If most people, even on this list, only own one
piecepack it would make more sense to me to limit it to just
using one but I think it would be easier if I had access to using
one per player.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have 4 sets (one Mesomorph, Two of
my Plastic sets [see pic in group files section] and a 9-suit piecepack
extended set) and fully plan on buying both of the Mesomorph extension
sets.  So bring on the muli-pack games. Note that there are already
several on www.piecepack.org and that are a few of the Generic Abstracts
on the wiki that require more than one.

Humm, I think I start up a group poll on how many piecepacks everyone
has.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...