Reviews -> Wiki?

Now that people are starting to post reviews and session reports for
games to the mailing list and blogs, how do they feel about copying
the text of the reviews the the page for the appropriate game on the
Piecepack Wiki?

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/

If review authors give blanket permissions for their reviews / session
reports to be copied to the wiki pages, I will be happy to do so
myself as they are posted, assuming the current stream of them does
not turn into a flood.  I will always include a link to the original
mailing list message or blog entry.

The main advantage here is that you won't have to click a link to go
to another page, possibly clicking past an annoying Yahoo! ad, and
finally searching down the page to find the relevant information for
the game, if several games are reviewed at once.  The relevant info
will be right there on the wiki page.

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/