Dexterity and Part Games

A comment Kisa made, in a recent post regarding dexterity skills in Easy Slider, got me to thinking about dexterity games for the piecepack. In addition to Easy Slider, there are the Croquetnole, Soccer, and Tabletop Croquet, and maybe some others I've missed.  BTW, when I say dexterity games, I'm talking about games such as Bamboleo, Speed, Arriba!, Villa Paletti, Lightspeed, Brawl, etc. (commercial examples). It would be interesting if someone came up with new games involving balancing, or with lightning fast analysis (a real-time game). I have occasionally thought about building games (probably requiring two piecepacks) that involve vertical (on edge) placement of tiles, and/or perhaps the building of a tower.

My thinking about dexterity games somehow caused my mind to wander to the thought of piecepack Party Games (low to modest thinking required, high fun factor with a mixed group of 4-8 players). I don't know of any yet, and although I'm not real frequently into party games, I do play them occasionally, and having some in the piecepack world could make piecepack more attractive to some potential customers, not to mention giving an excuse to pull it out at parties. Although, at a glance, it may seem like piecepack is not well suited to party game applications, I don't think that's necessarily true. In fact, many party games more or less utilize the bits just for score-keeping or for formalizing something that people can do on their own (an example is Balderdash, which can easily be played with a dictionary plus paper and pencil). Does anybody know of any existing party games that can be played using a piecepack, or perhaps a piecepack plus some other common bits such as standard D6 dice or a deck of cards?

Just some thoughts for a Wednesday afternoon.

-Mike