Re: [piecepack] RESULTS OF THE 5th PIECEPACK GAME DESIGN COMPETITION

Thanks, Phillip, for the report of the competition results. It sounds like there are many new and worthy games! Thanks again too, for choosing the solitaire theme, because the addition of a group of high quality solitaires is certain to improve the attractiveness of the piecepack. Karol, it may be a good idea to advertise this specifically on the Mesomorph site. I do have one minor correction to offer; Cardinal's Guards was co-authored by my brother and I, so it should list Michael and Stephen Schoessow as co-authors, rather than listing only me.

I can't wait to see the rules for the new games! Thanks again for a great job.

-Mike