Re: RESULTS OF THE 5th PIECEPACK GAME DESIGN COMPETITION

Congratulations to Stephen as well!  I have updated the Solitary
Confinement page on the ppwiki to reflect this oversight, since I
can't edit my announcement here.

Phillip

 I do have one minor correction to offer; Cardinal's Guards was
co-authored by my brother and I, so it should list Michael and
Stephen Schoessow as co-authors, rather than listing only me.