Re: RESULTS OF THE 5th PIECEPACK GAME DESIGN COMPETITION

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Benedict" <boycat_oh@y...> wrote:
> Benedict's Overall Winner:
> Piece Packing Pirates by Clark Rodeffer

Wow! I mean, I'm in shock right now. I suppose I have a bit of work to
do on the file, updates from questions and to fix the colors for B&W
printing. I'll send an updated version to Karol soon. But, wow! Thanks
for the many kind works, Phillip!

And congratulations to the other finalists and honorable mentions. I
really look forward to playing your piecepack solitaires.

Clark