Re: [piecepack] Contest Game Rules

Rules for the new solitary games will be posted on piecepack . Org ("the
piecepack site") within 24-48 hours (or less) from the time they are sent to
me. Dave is posting or else they would be up within a couple of hours! :-)
(he's busier than I am - but much more trained on things like this)

As soon as they are released on piecepack dot org they will be put into the
MG rulebook - I add games to the rulebook as they come out so it is always
up to date with the games listed at piecepack dot org.

I hope that all the authors get their email and read the list and get their
games polished and/or permission to post to me very soon (by weeks' end) but
remember that folks aren't always glued to their emails and the contest
winner was announced earlier.

As with the previous contests - I offer my services to this winner for the
next contest if he so chooses! Clark- contact me off list if you'd like help
- I am happy to offer as much or as little as you desire - and MG is happy
to be a sponsor for the next contest as well - and now we have a selection
to choose from for prizes!

KB