Community Appreciation

To all contest authors and also to all that have ever authored or
co-authored a game for the piecepack:

THANK YOU!

When we started this endeavor (selling piecepacks) we had 7 games, now with
the contest entries there are over 100! We are very excited to see how much
this system has grown and hope that everyone can continue to work together
to keep this community solid and this concept growing. I am so proud to be
able to say that something I was involved in from the beginning has thrived.
Everyone should pat themselves on the back - you deserve it!

I also want to thank everyone for letting me help with the contests and for
appreciating my efforts - this is very nice! and I really appreciate being
appreciated!

I also wanted to let folks know that Dave does have plans to add features to
the piecepack website in the near future - many of the suggestions we've
received will be implemented - for now he will post games rapidly so folks
don't feel they have to post them elsewhere first.

Thank you to all the players of all these games too! And also thank you to
everyone who has purchased sets from MG - we appreciate your business and
all the feedback - the expansions are getting rave reviews (and since they
are my babies [personally] I am very excited for that! A lot of time goes
into the games I make and I am very glad that people are able to enjoy them.

So, Thank You to everyone! Have a very great year & keep those creative
wheels turning!!

(anyone with product or advertising ideas they'd like to share should
contact me offlist)

Thanks!!
Karol Boyle - piecepack dot org and Mesomorph Games www . Mesomorph . Com
(hope I wasn't too sappy!)