Re: Can we have Definite dates for next contest?

oops
I think I just replied to this without typing a responce...if so,
sorry about that.

anyway...while I am not quite of the same mind as Señor Waffle, I
must say that it was a surprise to see the results posted already.  I
can understand a certain eagerness to announce a winner once you have
made a decision, but at the same time, I was expecting a winner to be
announced at a later date, as stated in the rules.  It just seems
like it would have been in better form to keep with the rules,
instead of letting impatience decide.

just my two cents.

Edward
(:8())