Re: [piecepack] Re: Black Pawn Trucking playtest/review

Benedict wrote:

Unfortunately the track is a bit fiddly. You could use real money to replace the track (or use paper and pencil), but this was the easiest way for me to make the game require nothing extra other than the printed play mat

Actually I think the play mat is a good solution, better than using
other tokens or paper and pencil, but probably a single track numbered
0-30 (or 40) could be enough, and you have just one pawn to move.
And the rules reminder at the bottom is useful too. I've printed the
map layout on the other side of the mat, so I have everything needed
on a single sheet.

Finally, my total score was -38 (12 dollars left, and 5 loans to pay),

I usually manage to get a low positive score (<10),

Really? I've played two more games, with even worse results: -58 and -41.
This means that I need to put some more thinking in this game :)

Thank you for your clarifications (and for the game of course).

And thank you for the "early announcement" of the contest results:
I can't wait to download the rules (and I really fail to see any problem
in the early announcement).

Massimo Biasotto