Re: [piecepack] Re: Black Pawn Trucking playtest/review

Massimo Biasotto wrote:

I usually manage to get a low positive score (<10),

Really? I've played two more games, with even worse results: -58 and -41.
This means that I need to put some more thinking in this game :)

Yesterday, after another session with a negative score of -38, I suspected
that I was missing something, so I carefully reread the rules.
And yes, I had missed a critical point: when you deliver a coin you're paid
the value of the tile, except the null tile, which pays 6! I had always
played that a null tile pays nothing! That certainly makes a difference.

This was probably due to the fact that after the first reading of the rules
I always played using the Turn Summary on the play mat, where the exception
is not mentioned. It may be worth to add a few words there.

--
Massimo Biasotto