Re: Black Pawn Trucking playtest/review

Hi, Massimo

> And yes, I had missed a critical point: when you deliver a coin
you're paid
> the value of the tile, except the null tile, which pays 6! I had
always
> played that a null tile pays nothing! That certainly makes a
difference.

Yes, that would make a big difference!!

> This was probably due to the fact that after the first reading of
the rules
> I always played using the Turn Summary on the play mat,
where the exception
> is not mentioned. It may be worth to add a few words there.

I will mention it on the summary page if I can squeeze it in. You
do have to be careful in the piecepack games in general
because null and ace values do not always correlate to zero and
one numerically.

Thanks again for all the feedback you have provided.

Phillip