New Games!

I've posted (my first time!) new games to the games page on the home page
(www . Piecepack . Org ) no spaces or ( ).

Tula Variants - Tim Schutz
Quatri, Four Field Kono, Piecepack Dodg'em & Jul-Gonu - Michael Schoessow

Epic Funhouse - Ron & Marty Hale-Evans (Contest Entry)

I am in contact with the authors (off list) and will be posting more contest
entries tomorrow & will make a note of them here.

I don't know how to update the home page so, Dave says he expects to have
that done tomorrow.

Thanks,
KB
Karol Boyle  (with input from Dave Boyle)
Mesomorph Games
Piecepack dot org