Next Contest

Work is busy this week, so it still hasn't sunken in with me that
Piece Packing Pirates won the Solitary Confinement contest. But I
wanted to let y'all know that I do plan on going forward with a new
piecepack design contest in the not-too-distant future. I haven't
decided upon anything yet, but will post an announcement when I have
the details ironed out.

One of those details where you might be able to help out is prizes. If
anyone would care to suggest, or even better, donate a prize for the
winner of the next contest, please e-mail me off-list. Thanks!

Clark
CDRodeffer @ juno . com