RE: Next piecepack contest strategy

> I must say that it was a surprise to see the results posted already.
> I can understand a certain eagerness to announce a winner once you have
> made a decision, but at the same time, I was expecting a winner to be
> announced at a later date, as stated in the rules.

This is a clear indication that there weren't nearly enough contest entries. I for one am guilty of not participating in the last contest, as are (apparently) many of you. I say the next contest, we flood the poor judge with as many contest entries as our brains can generate, and force them to have to work their tails off 'til the very last minute to keep up with the avalanche of submissions! :-)

- Brett
www.OrcSports.com