New Games Posted!

The following new games have been posted
Nine Ball - Mark Biggar
Activator - Michael Schoessow

Contest Entries Posted tonight:
Piece Packing Pirates
Mathrix

Solo Salvo
Landlocked
Piecepack Klondike

PieceGaps

Coin Collectors

Lab Rats

Brain Burn

Galaxy Express

There are 5 contest games yet to post, I will post them as they arrive. I
know that the authors will need time to look things over before they are
ready (I will start "bugging" them at the end of the week!) :-)

Dave is striving to have the homepage changed tomorrow (poor guy has had
little sleep these days). I,  however, am not afraid to sleep! :-)

*Authors who have not received a PDF of their game(s) from me let me know
and I will send you one after breakfast. (I think I have everyone)