Re: The new "piecepack Workshop" starting thread

<Mike Wrote>
>   I suspect that many people were preoccupied over the holidays.
Speaking for myself, I would be very happy to participate. Also, I'm
not convinced that we require *wide* participation for this to be
useful to authors. Regarding the issue of equitability, how about
this: participants vote on the first game to critique; after that,
only games by authors who have played and commented on other authors
games within this process, will be eligible for critiquing (via
whatever selection criteria is chosen).

</Mike wrote>

I think this would be a good idea. I currently don't have any games
that I want to submit. (I just couldn't get the chicken game to work)
but hopefully I will in the future. However I will contribute to
testing games when I can. There are still a lot of games in the file
section, so to all the authors of those games, why not give this a
try, drop a line to Matt and get this ball a rolling?  From what I've
seen and heard at the BDGF (Board Game Design Forum) this has been a
very helpful tool for the game designers there.

TimS