Re: [piecepack] Re: The new "piecepack Workshop" starting thread

  >So far, only Tim and Clark have given me generic "I'd like to
  >participate" message (although no specific games ready for
  >testing) ... So, I think that perhaps this concept isn't quite ready
  >to hit the road yet.

  >I won't push the issue ... just thought it might be useful.

  >Cheers,
  ->Bryk

  I suspect that many people were preoccupied over the holidays. Speaking for myself, I would be very happy to participate. Also, I'm not convinced that we require *wide* participation for this to be useful to authors. Regarding the issue of equitability, how about this: participants vote on the first game to critique; after that, only games by authors who have played and commented on other authors games within this process, will be eligible for critiquing (via whatever selection criteria is chosen).

  -Mike