Re: The new "piecepack Workshop" starting thread

So far, only Tim and Clark have given me generic "I'd like to
participate" message (although no specific games ready for
testing) ... So, I think that perhaps this concept isn't quite ready
to hit the road yet.

I won't push the issue ... just thought it might be useful.

Cheers,
-Bryk

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Worden" <Brykovian@h...>
wrote:
> (as you may have already seen discussed on this very Yahoo
group ...)

> {and, obviously, the group moderators can feel free to remove this
> topic and give me a cease & desist if they don't feel it's in line
> with what this group should be about ...}
>
> Based upon a successful game design workshop system that I've seen
in
> operation at the Board Game Designer's Forum (www.bgdf.com)
website,