Re: The new "piecepack Workshop" starting thread

Hi, Bryk

Generally I think the concept is a good one - although there can
be problems where people want feedback on their own games
but are unwilling to provide feedback for others, and I am unsure
of how to avoid this.

I think that the regular piecepack competitions probably
decrease the number of games people develop 'in public'
(althought the contests do generate a large number of new
games for the most part, and they all get playtested by the
judge). Having said that, I would certainly be happy to participate
if I have any games in design that are not contest-bound.

Phillip