Reviews: Mesomorph 3rd Ed., Playing Cards, Four Seasons, Icepack

On the wiki, Mark Biggar and I combined and expanded a couple of posts
we made recently to the piecepack list about the new Mesomorph sets,
and Mark threw in a review of the Icepack Piecepack Expanded for good
measure.  You can find it all here, along with the comparison of the
Mesomorph First and Second Editions I did way back when:

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/ComparisonOfEditions

Just a reminder: It is a violation of wiki etiquette to delete or
alter text that is _signed_ by another wiki user, although it is
perfectly OK to append comments to the signed text.  Users who delete
or alter signed text run the risk of being banned from the wiki.  I'm
sorry I have to say this, but we've had trouble in the past where
reviews are concerned.

Share and Enjoy!

Ron, for Ron and Mark

--
    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,