Matrix

I just read the rules for Jeff Barret's solitaire game, Matrix. Fans of cyber-punk, and particularly of Gibson, should check this out. It looks very intriguing. After reading back through Phillip's comments about this game in his winner announcement post, it strikes me that it may be possible to formulate a 2-player or multi-player game based on the same general ideas (even if it becomes necessary then to deviate from Gibson's story, that the game is presently themed to). I agree with Phillip that it has the feel of something with lots of potential.

-Mike