Re: Matrix and Sci-Fi in Piecepack

Glad I re-read the topic, I was about to make comments on this game,
thinking it was Mathrix....   I thought I had seen another game with
a similiar name. Reading Matrix for the first time, I notice the
reference to Neruomancer. (I tried twice now to read it, never
getting past the first chapter) Being a Solitaire, the detailed
instructions are needed, and when I do get around to playing the
game, Im sure the different sections and die rolls will prove to
have great play mechanics.

 Not to get too OT, but who doesn't Like cyber-punk? If we exclude
the movie "The Matrix" (and its sequels) my first introduction into
cyberpunk would be "Snowcrash" by Neal Stephenson. I don't have any
plans on making that a game... yet, but that would be interesting.
Anyone care to pipe in on this?

   I was not going to bring this up as of yet, but I feel now is the
best time. Assuming my 12 games in 12 months plan works (not
withstanding any future competitions) out, I have plans to make the
Independent Sci-Fi Esque film "Cube" into a Piecepack Game in
August. I have the DVD on order, and if my budget works out, I plan
to see the Sequel(s). I beleive that as-is, I can make the game full
just on the first movie.

www.cubethemovie.com

www.Uncubed.com

 (Let the group be assured that I have had conceptual plans for this
game since Thanksgiving 2003. Games Scheduled for earlier release
months are further in development)

-Eric