Re: [piecepack] SixPacks, OnePacks, and drawing new users

  >I have been looking all over for 2x2 by 1/4" wood pieces precut.  If you know
  >of a website, let me know.  Hobby lobby has 1 1/4" squares only.  Michaels
  >had the same.  Plus the price is outrageous:  4 for 99 cents.

  Check out www.cardinalenterprises.com , click on wood products, then click on diamonds,triangles,squares. They have 2"x2"x.25"thick wooden squares at prices of 100 for $14 or 25 for $5.60. Prices continue to go down for quantities of 500 or more. They also have a WIDE variety of other wooden shapes. I have dealt with these people in the past and been pleased with their service.

  -Mike