Places for parts & drawing new folks

Try Wood Works: www.woodwrks.com The 3rd "o" is left on purpose. All
piecepack parts are available there except the pawns (last I knew), the
saucers though are 7/4" buttons unless you want to special order 5,000 of
them like we did.

The pawns are available from Benny's Woodworks unfortunately I can't
remember their url they are in Tennessee so probably searching google would
snag it, unless you want to order them by the thousands - then you go whole
sale (I believe wood works lists their suppliers on their home page at the
bottom).

Folks should put together generic versions of their ideas for download from
the piecepack suit - just be very careful of copyright infringement.

I am working on procuring generic images for this purpose for both MG
expansions and those will be posted to piecepack.org as soon as they are
available. As well as working on other things for use with the piecepack,
other games and getting ready for conventions!

Once more of us start advertising the community will grow. One of my
background projects is to do a campaign of sorts to get the concept out
there into the public. Something everyone here can do is tell their friends
and encourage folks to enter the contests. The contests are a big source of
new releases. Most publications I do for MG have references to the site, the
Wiki and this group - it's about getting the word out more than sales for
us.

I am still amazed that we have 104 games! I knew there are more out there
getting play tested and polished up - can't imagine where we will be a year
from now. This workshop idea is a GREAT one! Not being a designer of games
myself I won't be participating but I will still be among those community
members reaping the benefits of good solid games.

Someone asked and I can't remember who so I'll answer here: Dave's game from
Time Marches On isn't listed on the site - it is because it was never
released - he just didn't seem to be able to work the kinks out to his
satisfaction ("Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve" or something.)

Have a great weekend!
& tell a friend about the piecepack! (where ever yours came from)

Karol