Hello

Just wanted to jump in and say hello.  I'm the little sister of Marty and Ron Hale-Evans, girlfriend to Kisa and friend to others here (hi Tim!) and have been playing piecepack games for several years now.  I'm a happy playtester!  I'm not much of a designer, but I like to kibitz.

I want to first comment on the new edition - how wonderful!  The new sets are a joy to play with and beautiful.

I've started playing through all of the new solitaire games with Kisa and we've been having a blast.  Way to go on some fantastic games!  I'd be happy to post more specific comments if people would like, but just wanted to pop in and say hi instead of lurking.

One more thing - we (Seattle Cosmic) went in a while back on an order to Cardinal Enterprises (I believe), and the quality is very good and prices reasonable, especially if you can order in quantity like we did.

Meredith