3 games updated

Authors of Mathrix, PieceGaps & Sailboat Regatta sent in changes today and I
just posted the new files on the piecepack site.

Again -those compiling games not on this list should send me a note at
submissions @ piecepack . Org for inclusion on the update list.

Thanks!

(As always MG's rules CD is updated immediately following posts and I still
will appreciate authors sending a word or text (I will send a pdf back for
their files) I'll post author format for the web and reformat for the rules
CD and get author consent as always. The 500+ page rulebook PDF has been
discontinued at this time, but we are working on another idea.)

Thanks!!

Karol
Piecepack . Org
Mesomorph Games

P.S. Special Thank you to Ron and Marty and the others helping with the
Wiki, it is a splendid compliment to the official site for piecepack - www.
Piecepack . Org!