Contest info on website

Contest info is now on the official piecepack website:
http://www.piecepack.org

As with the 3rd, 4th and 5th contest the judge has accepted my offer to
mediate for blind judging (see contest rules). Please read the rules
carefully and enter as often as you like (as part of the same or different
group or groups).

Please make sure to put "Contest: <title>" in the subject line of the
contest entries - it helps a lot!

Good luck!!

Thank you!

Karol
Piecepack.org

P.S. I will be making contest flyers and may post them for download if folks
are interested in promoting this event at their game nights or conventions
they manage or attend please request this off-list if interested.

Thanks!