RE: [piecepack] Co-operative games?

Lastly, the request from the subject line.  The third catagory of co-
operative games is harder to sort for.  Does anyone know of any co-
operative games that have been designed for the Piecepack?  How many
people are interested in co-operative games being designed for the
piecepack?  I have one in the back of my mind, very early stages.  By
co-operative I mean a game where you are all working against the
game.  Two examples of this are Reiner Knizia's Lord of the Rings and
Stephen Hand's Star Wars: Escape from the Death Star.

Thank you for your input,

Kisa

Saurbaum, looks like it has been designed with the piecepack system,
although it was create in 1988.
It would be a great tranlation to the piecepack game system.  Anybody know
the designer, Johannes Tranelis?
Check out the game at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/4518
Cheers,
Jeph Stahl