Co-operative games?

I have tried out about another dozen solitaire games in the last few
days and have spent some more time with a few I had already tried,
including Tula.  Reports will be coming in the next couple of days.
I will soon have played all of the solitaire games that have been
designed for the Piecepack and am looking for three types of games to
give priority to.  Rulesets In Progress that people are currently
wanting to work on, games designed specifically for 2 players, and co-
operative games.

The first two are pretty easy although I have only seen a couple of
people mention wanting something in the Rulests In Progress folder
looked at so if you are wanting current feedback please say so as I
would be disappointed to put a lot of effort into playtesting
something that is dead to you.

Lastly, the request from the subject line.  The third catagory of co-
operative games is harder to sort for.  Does anyone know of any co-
operative games that have been designed for the Piecepack?  How many
people are interested in co-operative games being designed for the
piecepack?  I have one in the back of my mind, very early stages.  By
co-operative I mean a game where you are all working against the
game.  Two examples of this are Reiner Knizia's Lord of the Rings and
Stephen Hand's Star Wars: Escape from the Death Star.

Thank you for your input,

Kisa