Re: [piecepack] Making your own piecepack tiles from wood...

I just got some tiles in from woorworks, Ltd.  I was inquiring over the
weekend about how to do this.  I'm an experienced rubber stamp artist, and
originally had planned to stamp over stain, but found that I can't get the effect I
wanted.

My experience with Mod Podge is that the finish remains sticky even after
long drying times.  Some of this can be removed with steel wood.

My plan is to ust stain, and then use xyron adhesive on 60lb. paper and seal
with mod podge.  I'll let you know how it works, if you share your tips with
me too   =}.