JCD seasons?

A question for the group... are people interested in JCDpiecepack equivalents to the beautifull 4 seasons pack available from Mesomorph? I ask because it can take a fair bit of time to render the suits and if people aren't interested then I will hold off for a while.

Those that are putting together JCDpiecepack sets in a method other than transparent stickers, please keep me informed as to your progress, I would love to see pictures of the final products.

Thanks .
JCD