Re: [piecepack] Re: Schoe-down at the Hokey Corral

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 09:59:20PM -0000, Benedict wrote:
> > I knew how to pronounce it.  It makes the subject of this thread
> even
> > funnier to say. "Sheh-down at the Hokey Corral".  :)\
>
> Note that this sounds the best, in my opinion, when said in the
> voice of Eric Cartman from South Park.
>
> Phillip

BWAHAHAHA!  You're all right by me, Phillip, even if we didn't win the
last contest. :) Can't you just see Cartman in a little pair of chaps,
a stetson, and a sheriff's star, shouting "YOU WILL RESPECT MAH
AUTHORITAH!"

BTW, now that we know where "Benedict" came from, are you going to tell
us about "boycat_oh"?

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/