Re: [piecepack] Schoe-down at the Hokey Corral

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 11:20:09AM -0800, Mike Schoessow wrote:

> [...]

It's a good thing your kid's name isn't Billy.

>   -The Schoessows (not silly-sounding at all if you know how to say
> it-----shesso, short e, long o, accent on first syllable)

I knew how to pronounce it.  It makes the subject of this thread even
funnier to say. "Sheh-down at the Hokey Corral".  :)

No genuine offense intended.

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/