Re: Piecepackville

> (think I'll just hide out behind this here rain barrel and hope that
> when the dust clears we'll find that the Brothers Schoessow
and
> the Hale-Evans Family have finished each other off...)

Benedict suddenly felt the jab of cold steel between his ribs.  He
turned around slowly. While he had been engrossed in the
Shoessow/Hale-Evans barney, one of the pesky Biggar Clan had
snuck up on him.  He couldn't help thinking that he should have
been hiding inside the barrel...

...to be continued...