Re: 6th PIECEPACK GAME DESIGN COMPETITION

An intriguing and highly original contest theme, Clark, I'm
impressed.

I imagine that this contest could produce some of the best
games yet for the piecepack, based on the premise that there
will by synergy between the authors of each game.

That's also an impressive list of sponsors - some very nice
prizes in there as incentive beyond the alleged fame and glory...

Phillip

(think I'll just hide out behind this here rain barrel and hope that
when the dust clears we'll find that the Brothers Schoessow and
the Hale-Evans Family have finished each other off...)

> DESIGN THEME: "GROUP PROJECTS" Entries are to be
designed