Re: 6th PIECEPACK GAME DESIGN COMPETITION

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, Debnmrn1@a... wrote:
> What is SLICK?

Sortable List of Icehouse's Cool Kindred.

Icehouse (Icehousegames.com LooneyLabs.com Wunderland.com)

is another 'game system' similar in many respects to Piecepack,
however instead of tiles and coins, Icehouse uses three pyramid
sizes that can nest inside each other. (newer sets)

 SLICK is a database of about 100-125 games that can be played with
Icehouse pieces (most commonly collectively called a Stash). 2
stashes (a Total of 30 - 10 each in size) are a part of the grand
prize for the 6th competition. The list is to say the least, less
organized than we are.

It was through Icehouse, and the web that I found Piecepack. I know
for a fact that many other members also know Icehouse. Mike S. Won
the Ludic Synergy competition (Contest 2) with Alien City... a Game
that uses a Piecepack and Three Icehouse stashes.