Making your own piecepack tiles from wood...

Keeping with the public domain theme of piecepack...while not
slighting any of the companies that make such beautiful piecepacks...

I was wondering has anyone made sets of there own and have some
advice? I'd like to make a JCD set of my own on wood...but without
using stickers, and I don't have access to a silk screener or
anything fancy. I was thinking of trying to use computer "iron" on
paper and ironing on each piece's graphic individually...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Kevin Eagles
"No one of consequence"