Re: Making your own piecepack tiles from wood...

> Kevin, it just so happens that I am in the middle of creating a JCD
> piecepack.  I am laserprinting each sheet onto cardstock, cutting
each
> paper bit with stickers, and applying them to wood with Mod Podge.
>
> Mod Podge is this goop that doubles as both glue and sealant.  It
is
> used for decoupage.  You can buy some at your local craft store.  I
> use a small paintbrush to glue the paper to the wood with Mod
Podge,
> then apply two coats of the stuff to seal it.
>
> The cardstock I am using is 110-pound weight stuff I bought at
Office
> Depot.  You can get the wood bits from one pf the places mentioned
on
> this page:
>
>   http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/Vendors

Thanks! I grabbed some 110 and 65 lb. paper tonight at Office
depot...no luck with the MP though...have to check my local arts and
craft shop tommorow :)

> I have used other methods to create piecepacks as well; maybe I can
> describe them later.  This method works pretty well. It is slow
but it
> is inexpensive.

I am scouring the old posts tonight to look at what other people
have done, but if you don't mind describing other stuff you've
done...i'd love to hear it...

Kevin Eagles