Conspiracy update

Yahoo Group:

The Conspiracy PDF on the Games Page at www.piecepack.org has been updated.
Version/Date/rules are all the same, the change is an updated email for
Author [as he requested]. Those keeping lists might want to just pencil in
the new address, which I am not listing here - you'll need to get it off the
PDF.

Contest &/or game updates to Submissions:
I will be away from my email Feb 6 from 10 p.m. - morning of Feb 8 due to
vending at MI Con in Mt. Pleasant, MI. (see www.mesomorph.com for details) I
will return emails on Feb. 8.

I also may have jury duty on one or more of the following days: 2/17-19, so
communications on those days may not be as lightening fast as usual but I
will definitely return messages after court same day.

Thanks!

KB