Re: [piecepack] New piecepack components? Dice cards and paper dice

Ron Hale-Evans wrote:

Piecepack dice cards and paper dice are in my opinion the best
nominees for the next expansions to the piecepack (I consider the last
really interesting expansion to be Mesomorph pawn saucers, and before
that, AlphaTim's piecepack pyramids).  Piecepack dice cards were
suggested by my friend John Braley during a game of Chariots on 31
January 2004 as a way to make die rolls more fair, or at least _feel_
more fair to the players.  The idea is similar to a gizmo we often use
at Seattle Cosmic Game Night called the Deck of Dice:
Robber comes up _exactly_ as often as ought to be expected.

The Icepack card deck works fine for the single die case.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...