Re: [piecepack] Re: Making your own piecepack tiles from wood...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Meredith Hale
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 12:30 PM
  Subject: RE: [piecepack] Re: Making your own piecepack tiles from wood...

  Hey, while I'm at it...

  I've been searching high and low for wooden pyramids.  Anyone know where I could find these?

  Meredith

  Wow, that's a hard one. All I can think of is that there is an abstract strategy game called Sahara, that was shown at Essen a couple of years ago I believe. The pieces were 3-sided wooden pyramids judging from the pictures. I don't know the fate of the game or where the bits came from.

  -Mike