Re: [piecepack] SpamGuard

Randy Cox wrote:
mark.a.biggar@... wrote:
 > I seen this on several YahooGroups as well and as far as I can tell
 > none of the messages in question has actually been spam.

Yahoo has decided to "protect" us all from "spam".  This is an option
that can be turned off by the list owner or moderator.

On the group Management page, click "Messages" in the Group Settings
box.  On the next page, click [Edit] next to Posting and Archives.  Then
in the table on the next page, click "Off" in the SpamGuard column.
Save Changes and you're good to go.

Please, please turn these off as they also appear to hang my ISP's
mailserver when I attempt to download them.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...