Four Blind Mice feedback

I tried Four Blind Mice last night and enjoyed it very much. I'm
currently working my way through the Rush Hour puzzle from Binary
Arts and I think that's good practice for this game.

A clarification question:
1. Is the edge of the board an obstacle? The rules state:

[a mouse] must continue moving until they hit an obstacle or another
mouse. Obstacles are represented by the other cheese which is not yet
uncovered. Once a mouse reaches an obstacle, he may turn right or
left to avoid the obstacle and continue his search for the cheese,
again moving until he comes to an obstacle.

I interpret that as "until they hit an obstacle, another mouse, or
the edge of the board." Am I cheating?

Don